OST to PST
Kernel for OST to PST
OST file is replica of the Exchange mailbox in the client desktop. It is generated when email communication on the Exchange Server gets interrupted for a while because of slow internet connection or many other reasons. OST file save offline activities of an exchange user in the local drive and synchronize all changes with MS Exchange Server immediately after both client and mail servers are reconnected. However, certain factors such as virus and spyware intrusion, networking problem, large mailbox size and corrupt computer drive blocks OST to Exchange synchronization and make OST files inaccessible or damaged.
Many OST inaccessibility issues such as 2 GB storage restriction, page mismatch and CRC errors can be easily fixed with scanost.exe tool that is inbuilt with MS Outlook client. Scanpst can also eliminate some critical OST issues. However, when both scanost and scanpst fail to recover inaccessible OST files one got to look for OST to PST converter.
OST to PST converter is built with powerful algorithms and ensure smooth and expedient recovery of Exchange mailbox items from a corrupt OST file. It can recover large number of inaccessible Exchange mailboxes in a single cycle. Convert OST to PST software restore Exchange user mailboxes in PST format. It restores every item contained in the mailbox of an Exchange user. OST to PST conversion tool can also retrieve mailbox data from OST file of any size. It convert inaccessible OST files in PST without altering text formatting, structure and properties of original files.
Some other highlighting features of OST to PST converter are shown below:
- Successfully restore exchange mailboxes that are removed from the Exchange Server
- Recover emails and other mailbox information from compressed, password protected or highly encrypted OST files
- Allows user to search specific emails in their Exchange accounts with "Find" feature
- Inculcated with an option of saving the recovered email items on the email servers like Office 365, IBM Domino, MS Exchange Server, and Novell GroupWise
- Embedded with "Date range" feature that allows saving of recovered emails of a specific date in PST file
- Store your recovered emails directly to the Web email applications, such as AOL, Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Yahoo, Hotmail, Company IMAP account, and Live Mail
- Allows user to save the recovered mailbox items in other file formats such as PST, RTF, HTML, MHTML, PDF, MBOX, IMAP, and TXT
- Embedded with self-descriptive graphical interfaces and so no technical skills or knowledge is required to operate
- Easily track the important info like Mail flow density by senders, Mail flow density by date, Interaction between users, and Total item types, with the help of File Analysis Reports
- Successfully recover Exchange 2013 mailboxes and support Outlook 2013
- Works smoothly on the Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Displays recovered Exchange mailboxes in a preview before saving these in a specific file format
OST to PST conversion utility can eliminate both minor and major OST corruption. It retrieves mailbox information from OST files that could not be recovered with scanost and scanpst tools of MS Outlook. This software is also available in free evaluation version that can quickly recover inaccessible OST files of different sizes and displays recovered data in a preview list. To save more than 25 email items from the retrieved mailbox information on your computer drive, you must purchase and make proper use of the licensed version of software.
- MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32/64 bit versions)
- MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- MS Windows 2000, 2003, Vista, XP, 7, 8, and 8.1
- Outlook Express 5.0 and above
Basic System requirements:
- Pentium class processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 50 MB free disk space for software installation
- Additional Disk space to save recovered mailbox items